Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy Bee

So much for a craft a day.  Things are super busy with school. Coffee has become my new best friend. ...
Oh god... coffee.  <3

Just kidding.  Coffee was already my best friend.  But you knew that.

I have been able to squeeze in a couple of fun things here and there.  Snapfish.com makes it super easy to make picture greeting cards.  I made some Valentine's Day cards for the kids to send out with some thank you letters for all the xmas presents they got [....spoiled kids].  They only took about an hour or so to make and order.
Sorry for the small blurry pic; this is all Snapfish would give me.  
I'll post a pic after I get the cards in the mail.

I was also coerced into doing some scrap booking with my stepdaughter.  Can't resist requests from those blue eyes.  I'm glad she enjoys it.  It gives us a place to put all of our one million 4x6 photos.



I also got myself a Pinterest account and I've been adding some pins to that.  I have about one million crafts that I would like to do when I am not so busy.  I can't cram them all into one week during Spring Break, so I suppose I will have to narrow it down to a select few.  One that I must make [and it might need to happen prior to Spring Break]: MARGARITA CUPCAKES.  Oh, yes.

I repeat: Oh, Yes.  Image taken from recipe owner's blog.


Ooops!  Almost forgot my art projects at school!  Even though MATLAB is evil, it can make some pretty neat programs without *too* much trouble.  I made these in the computer lab:

 


And although the lab for this was immensely frustrating, the end result was pretty awesome.

I have two midterms and a paper due next week, so I do not foresee any fun crafty things in my immediate future.  Oh, well.  I do, however, see lots of coffee coming my way.  Mmmm coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what crafts you've got planned! The last two looked fun =) I like the quick and easy photo board a lot. Oh, and holy cow is Pinterest amazing or what?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps *too* amazing. it is my go to website (well, that and facebook) when i am procrastinating. Oh, homework :[

      Delete